Monday, July 26, 2010

FINALLY home!

I have a long recovery still ahead of me, but I am home from the hospital and hanging out on my couch with my leg propped up. I finally got discharged this afternoon around 2 and my cousin Kristine picked me up from the hospital and drove me home. It was a painful ride. Right now, I can only spend about 3-5 minutes sitting with my leg down or walking before the pain starts to increase more and more. My leg turns a purplish tinge as the blood rushes to it. And apparently I'm still getting wiped out when even walking short distances. So I'm going to be making myself quite comfortable on my couch for the next week or two or three until this blood clot has dissolved more. I'm so glad to be home! And I'm so grateful for everyone who visited or called or texted or emailed or even just prayed for me during this tough time. I'm trying not to stress too much as I continue to deal with this throughout the rest of my pregnancy (and prepare for lifelong treatment), praying that I have a healthy pregnancy despite this challenge.

No comments: