Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nanowrimo

Today is six days into November, and my plans aren't working out so well. I have been sick all week. Joe has been sick for the past few days, but whatever he has is worse than what I have, so I'm not sure that he got it from me. Anyway, as a result of feeling sick, I haven't been doing much writing or studying. I have been doing a lot of reading.

The first day of the month, I wrote about 1800 words. I hadn't written any more until today. I've doubled my word count, but I know there's no way I will catch up by the end of the day today. I don't want to just write 1667 more words each day (or even 2000), as it will take a long time before I'm caught up if I do that, and it doesn't allow me to have any more "off" days without falling further behind. Therefore, I'm giving myself until the end of the day on Monday to get caught up. And if Joe returns to work on Monday (which he's currently planning on doing even though we're both not feeling well yet), it may be a little easier for me to get writing in.

2 comments:

Travers Family said...

Good luck! Hope you're feeling better!

Elizabeth Larson said...

Good luck gal! Sorry I don't comment much- But I read it all the time!! Hey, can I get your e-mail? I can't seemt to find it anywhere? e-mail it to me at elizabeth.larson@gmail.com when you get the chance! Thanks!