Thursday, February 17, 2011

Full moon tonight and drop in barometric pressure

Does that mean the baby will decide to come tonight? I'm not holding my breath, but I wouldn't mind if she did!

I still don't have an induction scheduled, and I don't want one if there's no medical reason to have one. But my doctor said that if I don't have the baby by 41 weeks, we'll schedule one. In the meantime, I have my next appointment on Monday, which is my official due date.

So far she's been very compliant. I told her she was grounded and couldn't come before February. Then I told her she couldn't come until after Valentine's Day. Now I've let her know she can come any time she's ready.


The McKnights said...

Little Joe is holding out for you to have your baby on his birthday, Feb.24. Good Luck! We will keep you in our prayers.

Debra said...

Tell him to quit that! I don't want to wait until Thursday!!! :P