Friday, November 30, 2012

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

This morning I was Exhausted with a capital e when Joy decided she was up for the day. So I dragged my butt out of bed and put a show on TV for her (yes, I do that in the morning when I'm still waking up, and I'm not ashamed to admit it). Then I fell asleep on the couch. I don't think I was asleep long, because Joy doesn't let that happen. Besides, my nose was all stuffed up and I think I may have snored a bit and woke myself up as a result. Anyway, Joy came over to me, all smiles, and wanted to cuddle. I lifted her up on the couch with me, pulling the blanket over her as she tried to take over the small square pillow my head was on. She was copying me in every way she could... and then she started fake snoring. What a little stinker! I couldn't help but laugh.

No comments: