Sunday, April 26, 2009

My life is fairly boring

I just realized I haven't written for a week. I just don't have much of anything interesting to write about.

I have applied for several different jobs. No responses whatsoever. The only people who have contacted me about jobs are those offering sales/commission jobs. No thank you!

But I keep looking and waiting. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying spending time with friends and Joe and watching TV and reading. I am keeping busy, more or less.

And I am getting random occasional surges of motivation to lose weight, eat healthy, or do some intense cleaning. When I feel that way, I run with it. Friday, I walked about 7.5 miles. Yesterday, Joe and I did a lot of yard work together. And I also shredded several years worth of pay stubs and other mail that Joe had accumulated. I found some interesting pieces of mail, including a trust check for over $300 from 2003. It, like much of his mail, had never been opened. I also found the graduation announcement for my masters program unopened.

I knew he was a bit of a pack rat when I married him, but I didn't know the full extent of it. Tsk, tsk.

No comments: