Friday, February 27, 2009

Because Stacy Tagged Me

Crazy 8's

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. 24
3. Biggest Loser
4. Lost
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. The Reaper
7. Supernatural
8. Rules of Engagement

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Made dinner with Joe
2. Watched episodes from Lost season 1 (yes, I'm just now getting into that show)
3. Washed dishes
4. Washed laundry
5. Emptied the kitten's litter box
6. Helped Joe hang curtains covering our laundry room
7. Checked my email
8. Checked Facebook

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. My birthday. 364 days a year I look forward to it.
2. Spring
3. Spending time with my family
4. Having a baby some day
5. Getting my new dining room table & entertainment center
6. Getting a new couch for the family room
7. Finding a different job
8. Reading my friends' blogs

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. Claim Jumpers
3. Red Robin
4. Chili's
5. RigaTony's
6. Oregano's
7. Buca di Beppo's
8. Carrabba's/Maggiano's (tie)

8 Things I Wish For
1. A new job
2. Financial stability
3. Motivation
4. Inspiration
5. Kids
6. Happiness
7. Good friends to have nights out/in with
8. Success for myself, my family and my friends

8 People I Tag
1. Emily
2. Amber (do it on Facebook as a note) :)
3. Karri
4. Heather
5. Scott
6. Crystal
7. Nicole
8. Becky

No comments: