Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Germies

I thought about not writing, because I don't have much to write other than to say there's not much to write.

Joe and I were sick all weekend (and most of last week too), so our Valentine's Day was spent on the couch watching movies together. On Sunday we pulled out the hide-a-bed and lounged on that.

Yesterday, he got me some dark chocolate candies and flowers as a way to say happy Valentine's day even though it was late.

We both worked yesterday. Mondays are normally my day off, but I got 8 hours vacation pay (YAY!) plus I volunteered to work for time and a half (YAY!). In addition, I qualified to make extra money for the month of February, so I earned yesterday what I would have working more than 3 normal days otherwise. That helped me get through the day.

Still, without going to church and being sick, it kind of felt like yesterday should be Friday or Saturday.

It was hard to work today. I just have to get through this one day at a time.

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday (just a follow-up from my last appointment) and it looks like I'll be scheduling an appointment with an OBGYN to beg for tests to find out what's going on with my body (with hopefully something that explains better and can be treated better than PCOS).

I'm finally feeling (mostly) better as far as this stupid cold I caught goes, so that's a good start!

No comments: