My friend Alicia tagged me, and so I must play along. After all, being a good sport is what they teach you from the time you're young, and we all know playing is fun. :)
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Phoenix, Arizona
2. Tempe, Arizona
3. Mesa, Arizona
4. Bellevue, Washington
Four Favorite Books:
1. Man's Search For Meaning
3. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
Four Favorite Movies:
1. So I Married an Axe Murderer
2. 13 Going on 30
3. Sleeping Beauty
Four Embarrassing Facts About Me:
1. I am a major klutz. I have bruises everywhere that I don't know where they came from because I run into things all the time. I tell Joe I will probably die in a household accident from falling down stairs or something like that.
2. Sometimes I laugh so hard I can't breathe.
3. My face turns red a lot. I'm embarrassed= red face. I laugh= red face. I workout= red face. I hate it. And when someone points it out, it gets even redder. Ugh.
4. When I was younger, I taught myself how to burp. I shared my knowledge with my siblings and many of them learned how to burp on command as well. Our family performed a little skit at church for some get-together (a homemaking meeting, I believe), and I had to stand up in the middle of it and burp. This is the "talent" I'm most remembered for.
Four Dreams Of Mine:
1. I want to write a novel.
2. I want to write a song (either lyrics or accompaniment, but preferably both).
3. I want to be a mother. And not just any mother (meaning someone who pops out babies and is therefore a mother), but a positive influence on my children's lives.
4. I want to learn more hobbies/skills.
Four Pet Peeves:
1. Talking on cell phones while driving without hands-free headset.
2. Wearing hands-free headsets all the time.
3. Not saying "hi" or something else back when someone says "hi."
4. Condescending talk.
Four Things That Make Me Really Happy:
3. Spending time relaxing without thinking in the back of my mind about all the things that need to be done.
4. Spending time with friends.
People I tag:
Becky, Emily, Carrissa, Heather