Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can I PLEASE sit at the "cool" table?

I'm starting to have dreams (fantasies?) about going back to school. I've been in school so much that it really feels like my life is missing something right now. Or maybe I'm just sick. Part of me thinks a community college class at a time might be enough, but part of me wants another degree. I have so many areas of curiosity because I'm trying to figure out what I want to do in life that I really don't know where to begin. I've even been thinking about being a school teacher (whereas before I thought about being a school counselor, it doesn't look like that's realistic for me with my current schooling here in Washington, unfortunately).

I'm just glad I don't have to sleep to dream. They're always much more enjoyable than many things I deal with on a day-to-day basis. I mean, having the same conversation on the phone over & over, day after day is just so thrilling, but it just doesn't compare to being able to fly.

No comments: